In order to ensure the utmost protection for the data we’ve been entrusted with, ATI has contracted with the Scott Data Center to serve as its offsite backup facility in the event of a disaster. The Scott Data Center is one of only two multi-tenant data centers in the United States to earn Tier III Design and Construction Certification from the Uptime Institute. Additionally, ATI’s Disaster Recovery Plan is reviewed and tested by Information Technology on an annual basis and updated as necessary to ensure that all policies and procedures are up-to-date, and any new legal, technical, or workforce issues are identified in order to meet all current compliance obligations and standards. All employees of American Title, Inc. must undergo annual Disaster Recovery training sessions as well.
Striving towards excellence, ATI’s Information Technology staff has also formed a Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT), which is an internal security team responsible for providing incident response services to the organization. This team receives information on possible security incidents, investigates them, and takes action to ensure the damage caused by the incident(s) is minimized while proactively preparing for any future incidents.
- Emergency Operating Committee and Change Control Board
- Annual Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery Tests and Training
- Virtualization and Replication of Infrastructure
- NAS Storage Device
- Hot Site Facility for Business Continuity
- Disaster Recovery Site is 1 of only 2 Tier III Data Centers in US
- Onsite Backup Generator and Uninterruptible Power Supply